Project Management is the difference between having an idea and getting things done.
When you are managing a project effectively, you turn brainstorming ideas into a series of tasks and eventually, a new product/feature.
There’s a series of tasks, people etc and that can become overwhelming. That’s where automation comes in to help.
There are several ways to streamline your process using automated workflows called Zaps. They can help you get more done while stressing out less.
Here’s a list of things you can automate with Zaps
- Automatically create tasks when you need them
- Easily create tasks from other apps
- Connect your project management and issue management apps
- Collaborate easily across teams and projects
- Automatically create project management reports
Project management automation creates more time
Project management is by nature a busy job. You are juggling between managing projects, people and tasks. Juggling all that can be overwhelming. It’s easy to drop smaller tasks but then doing that just creates more stress later.
Instead, it’s better to automate your most repetitive tasks and have more headspace to work on the projects that have a business impact.